MaxiDIAG MD808 Pro
- Support Read/Clear Codes and Live Data functions for Engine, Transmission, ABS, and Airbag (SRS) systems
- Read and clear trouble codes, control and test BMS/Oil Reset/ SRS/EPB/DPF systems
- Support oil service reset
- Support battery registration and reset
- Diesel particulate service including forced regeneration
- Reset steering angle sensor (SAS) functionality
- Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
- Reset service mileage and service intervals
- Turn off ECU brake warning light
- Perform O2 monitor, on-board monitor, I/M readiness and component testing
- Print diagnostic reports via PC connection
- Global OBD II coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes and models
- All OBD II protocols, all 10 test modes and enhanced OBD II mode 6 support
Vehicle Coverage and Function?
This unit will cover nearly all manufactures in the South African market.
For detailed info, please see click here
- Select the tool, such as, MD808 Pro, and click the search button.
- As an exclusive dealer for Autel in South Africa, they have given us a great software package just for SA.
- Normally, Autel provides 1 year free updates to all their dealers in other countries, but for us on this unit, all our customers will get lifetime free updates!
- Please be aware of this, as if you buy this machine from anywhere else, you will almost definitely be paying for updates.
Autel MD808 Pro vs Autel MX808 vs Autel DS808
- The MD808 has similar diagnostic reading and clearing function to the MX808 and DS808
- The MD808 has limited service functions compared to the MX808 and DS808
- The MD808 is not tablet-based, so you need to remove the memory card and use with the laptop. With the MX808 and DS808 you simply connect to wifi and update.
- The MD808 does not have shop Manager, the MX808 and DS808 do. Shop manager lets you see a full history of all your scans with an easy option to email or print for the client.
The difference between the MX808 and the DS808, is that the MX808 does not have coding / special functions.
So if you all you want is to read and clear fault codes with basic service functions, this is your unit. If you want to have more service functions, with an easier to use unit that can provide reports for your clients, the Autel MX808 might be better. If you need special functions & coding, the Autel DS808 will be better.
To see the differences between all the Autel car diagnostic machines:
- Please read our car diagnostic buying guide
Processor/ ARM® Thumb® Processor (400 MHz)
Memory/ 32MB, 166 MHz
Display/ 4.0 inch LCD with 800×480 resolution
Connectivity/ Mini USB: 2.0 Micro SD Card (16GB) Power
Consumption/ 1.7 W Operating
Temperature/ -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
Storage Temperature/ -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
Operating Humidity/ 5% – 95% non-condensing
Housing/ Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
Dimensions (W x H x D)/ 202 mm x 92 mm x 35 mm (8.35” x 3.62” x 1.4”)
Weight/ 313 g (0.69 lb.)
No customer reviews for the moment.