MaxiIM KM100 is an advanced key and immobilizer touchscreen tablet capable of smart key creation and IMMO learning via OBD. This 5.5-inch, Android touchscreen tablet with Bluetooth VCI can program the Autel IKEY as a smart key replacement for more than 700 vehicles and offers IMMO programming capability for multiple vehicle brands including BMW, Volkswagen, Toyota, Honda, and General Motors. Additional innovative features include key renewal and Transponder Editing of 20 supported protocols.
English, German, Spanish, French, Polish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese
which is sensitive, convenient, and fast to use.
, which can be used in an emergency when there is no chip around.
1. Android-based touch screen device
2. Support Toyota 8A all keys lost and all smart keys lost without APB112 emulator
3. Programs Autel' s IKEY universal key as smart key replacement for more than 700 vehicles
4. Extensive IMMO Key programming coverage including BMW, Volkswagen, Toyota, Honda, and General Motors
5. 60-Second Key Generation (Autel Universal Only)
6. Transponder Reading/ Writing/ Cloning
7. Chip Read & Write, Cloning and Frequency Detection
8. Key Renewal: Supporting 36 Vehicle Makes
9. Transponder Editing: Supporting 20 Categories
10. Supporting Certification Requirements of Various Regions
11. Dual-Band, High Frequency Transmitter 315m/434m or 868m/915m Supporting Certification Requirements of Various Regions
12. Contains MaxiVCI VCI200 so you can perform key simulation and key learning after generating a key. You can generate the key and go directly into programming with two button presses.
13. Use the USB cable to transfer data from another device, such as IM608, to a laptop and from the laptop to the key tool.
14. The key tool comes with 2 blank keys for you to use at your convenience. One has the Autel logo on the back and the other does not.
15. Supports generate aftermarket chip, i.e xhorse super chip. But can generate xt27 only once, need to reset chip with xhorse tool if want a second generation
16. The immo programming is very impressive. It is same as im508 for immo but without programmer. You can use it instead of im508 im608 on many vehicles to program keys as it's simple and easy to pack/unpack and compact, it's convenience.
* Industry-Leading Coverage Of IMMO Learning Via OBD For More Than 90% Of Models
* Supporting 8 Key Series And 37 Models
* Covering The Top 100 Selling Models In North America For The Last 10 Years
Acura, Alfa, Audi, BAICHuansu, BAICMotor, BaicNe, BaicSenov, BAICWeiw, Baojun, Bmw, Borgward, BYD, CfMotor, ChangAn, ChanganSuzuki, Changhe, Chery, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, DFVenucia, Dodge, DS, Emgrand, EXEED, Fawcar, Fiat, FiatBrazil, Ford, FordAU, FordChina, FordEU, GACMotor, GM, GreatWall, Haval, Holden, Hyundai, Infiniti, JAC, JAC, Jaguar, JEEP, JETOUR, JMC, Karry, Kia, LandRover, LandRover, Maserati, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Ora, Perodua, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Roewe, SaDatong, Seat, Skoda, Suzuki, Toyota, Traum, Volkswage, WEY, ZOTYE.
The IMMO application requires a data link to the IMMO electronic control system of the test vehicle for diagnosis via OBDII connection. The application retrieves vehicle IMMO information and performs IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, and Remote Control Add, etc.
1) IMMO Status Scan--The IMMO Status Scan function performs a comprehensive scanning over all the systems on the vehicle’s IMMO ECU in order to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
2) Control Unit--This option allows you to manually locate a required IMMO control system for testing through a series of choices. The function menu may include: Immobilizer, Remote System, Bosch(MED9)-Engine.
3) Hot Function--Hot function consists of guided functions with step-by-step instructions. The available functions may vary depending on the test vehicle. In this case, only Add Key (guided) function is available. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the operation.
4) Vehicle IMMO Information--This function retrieves and displays the specific information for the tested IMMO ECU, including vehicle VIN number, PIN code and other IMMO information.
Supports more than 700 model years covering European, American, and Asian models; 60 seconds to generate a sub-machine, the efficiency is increased by 50%, and the sub-machine generation is simple and efficient; after the sub-machine is generated, one-click jump to the anti-theft matching function of the corresponding model, without Menu selection again, the process is simple and coherent.
The Key Unlocking function enables you to renew a used smart key to unlock a new car. This is achieved by renewing the firmware of the used smart key via cable connection.
You may use this function to unlock other Toyota models with your Toyota smart key.
To perform the Toyota Smart Unlocking:
* Place your key into the key slot.
* Tap the Unlock button at the bottom screen to start unlocking.
* The LED on your key will illuminate, which indicates that the unlocking is successful.
1) Support 8 series, 37 types appearances, and continue increasing.
2) Support compatible low frequency (315M/433M) and high frequency (868M/915M) types.
3) Each model is strictly implemented according to the acceptance indicators of immo, RKE and PKE.
* 8 Serices IMMO Types: ID46, ID47, ID49, ID4A, ID5C, Megamos 48, MQB. (ID4D: ID4D only has remote control. If the key is out of power and the vehicle cannot be started in an emergency, an additional 4D transponder need be installed)
Transponder reading gives you the access to some basic information of the key, including chip type, IMMO type, transponder ID, locking status, and code mode. To read the transponder information, place the transponder into the transponder slot or put the key into the key slot and tap the Read button. The Transponder Information screen will appear.
You are able to use this function to detect the transponder and vehicle information in order to decrypt a code which shall be used to directly clone and generate a functional transponder for your vehicle. The whole process saves the trouble of using the old OBD approach.
The KM100 supports various transponder types for cloning and editing. Choose the corresponding cloning procedure according to your transponder identification number (ID).
46 password calculation
42 transponder cloning
11 transponder cloning
12 transponder cloning
13 transponder cloning
33 transponder cloning
8C transponder cloning
This function helps you read and edit transponder information such as its configurations and EEPROM data. Choose an IMMO type (which can be accessed by the transponder reading function) and start editing according to your needs. When a writing operation is successfully done, a “writing succeeded” message will appear, and you may move to another operation.
1. Read chip type, IMMO type, transponder ID, locking status, code mode etc.
2. Generate a functional transponder for your vehicle.
3. Edit transponder information0
4. The Transponder Simulation function can be used to simulate the KM100 as a transponder using a variety of IMMO protocols. This function is particularly useful when your vehicle needs emergency start or such.
5. Conversion between two types of Ford transponder--ID63 and ID83.
The Frequency Detection function supports detecting the frequency of the smart key for a wide range of vehicle models. The operation instructions and frequency data will display on the screen in both text and graph manners.<br style
No customer reviews for the moment.