VOLVO VOCOM II MINI 88894200 WIFI truck diagnostic tool
The VOCOM II communication box is the latest diagnostic hardware tool developed by the Volvo Group truck, bus, engine and machine service company.
New original Volvo Trucks 88894200 COMMUNICATION UNIT online at truck-prof.com. Best price for new parts. Fast delivery, high quality products and best service.
- Security policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
- Delivery policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
- Fast Delivery(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
Volvo Vocom 2 Mini 88894200 V2.7/2.8
For Volvo 88894200 Vocom interface is designed with focus on robustness and durability to withstand the tough workshop environment. This is the most recent adapter from Volvo.
This tool offers complete range of diagnostic operation on for Volvo trucks and other heavy vehicles made since year 2002 with a high speed connection to the ECU. For older for Volvo heavy vehicles made in year 1998 or earlier all diagnostic operations available on the usual (lower) speed connection to the ECU.
The Vocom 88894200 interface has several useful functions and design features. These include a much more durable housing than the for Volvo Communication Adapter. This increases reliability and longevity.
- reading and interpretation of diagnostic trouble codes DTC;
- supports EURO 6
- checking engine parameters in real time;
- sensor calibration;
- verification of executive mechanisms;
- parameterization, programming, adaptation of electronic control units.
- Tech Tool (TT) is a tool that supports the repair and diagnostic process. It was developed to make repair shop tasks easier and more efficient.
- TT can be used in the repair shop, out in the field, at the roadside, or during test drives. TT is a diagnostics application that covers the whole
- repair process through the use of plug-ins. With TT you can diagnose, test, calibrate, and program a product. A product could be a vehicle, engine,
- or a machine. TT also provide functions for updating the tool, communication with the product, and other external applications. The set of plug-ins,
- user authorizations, and available languages is adjustable to provide every user with what they need.
- Identify a product.
- View information history.
- Diagnose a selected product.
- Test a selected product.
- Program a selected product.
- Calibrate a selected product.
- Volvo Trucks (Older electrical system, Vehicle electrical system '98)
- Volvo Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3)
- Volvo Trucks (VERSION4 – FH4/FM4)
- Volvo Buses (Conventional, Multiplexed, Multiplexed v2, Multiplexed v3)
- Volvo Construction Equipment
- Volvo Penta (VERSION2, VERSION3)
- Volvo OEM Component Customer (VERSION2, VERSION3)
- Mack Trucks (V-MAC I/II/III, ITC, IV, IV+)
- Renault Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3, VERSION4)
- UD Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3)
- Improved LED indicators
- Improved quality of cables
- Military standard on connectors
- Better liquid and dust ingress protectors
- Metal casing and rubber bumbers for better robustness
- Dev2tool is the Dealer tool to access and program parameters in Level2 and Level3 without connecting to central severs;Works with Tech Tool (VCADs Pro), Normal or Development mode, support 28 languages;
- Support all brands and models supported by Tech Tool (VCADs Pro);Make programmable more than 11000 parameters.Program speed limit, change chassis ID, disable immobilizer ; Change minimum/maximum values of parameters,
- for example: increase speed limit
- The new rugged Communication Unit Vocom 88890300 for the tough workshop environment and field service.
No customer reviews for the moment.