The Code Reader Professional Premium Edition (CRP129 Premium) is the most up-to-date vehicle fault diagnosis tool in Launch’s line of handheld diagnostic tools. Don’t let its size mislead you;
- Security policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
- Delivery policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
- Return policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
The Code Reader Professional Premium Edition (CRP129 Premium) is the most up-to-date vehicle fault diagnosis tool in Launch’s line of handheld diagnostic tools. Don’t let its size mislead you; the
CRP129 Premium is a state-of-the-art tool and with innovative new designs in both its hardware and software it is one of the most reliable and accessible diagnosis tools on the market today.
Works with all vehicles compliant with EOBD/OBDII (petrol vehicles from 2001 and diesels from 2004).
Based on the CReader Pro CRP123 the Pro CRP129 Premium is a marked improvement of its predecessor, as well as being the world’s first DIY diagnosis product with fully integrated OBDII, Car Model Diagnosis and Engine Oil Lamp Reset.
It has a myriad of functions which extend beyond its OBDII/EOBD compatibility which has been achieved by amalgamating the typical diagnostic abilities of the X-431 series; essentially making it a combination of the CRP123 and the CResetter II. This allows for the simplification of car maintenance and services whilst also enhancing the reliability of the findings.
Most features from the previous generation have been carried forward and are now included as standard. This includes the personalised function menu, LED diagnostic status indicators and multi-language selections; as well as an easy to read, full-colour screen which can display multiple graphs of data simultaneously & effortlessly.
It also has the ability to record, retain and playback hours of diagnostic data, allowing you to re-examine the date you have collected at a later stage as well as compare the correlated information of multiple instances.
Unique to the CRP129 Premium is its utilisation of Launch’s newly developed DPU Platform, which allows us to adopt our own specially designed DP431 & JV700 chips. By being able to use our own tailor-made hardware in the CRP129 Premium, we have been able to maximise its efficiency as well as introduce remarkable improvements on the abilities of its precursors.
The I/M readiness test shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and maintenance testing.
Functions of the CRP129 Premium include:
- MIL Indicator
- Multiple car models (Over 40 prevalent models from Asia, America & Europe)
- I/M readiness test
- Enhanced data stream for ABS, SRS, transmission & engine.
- Malfunction lamp status
- Read vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- O2 (Lambda) sensor test
- Auto-vehicle ID, Auto Module Search & ultra-fast protocol ID
- EVAP system test
- View live diagnostic data in graph or data format
- View multiple data streams at the same time
- View freeze frame data
- Read current, pending and permanent DTC’s
- Clear DTC's
- Support DTCs help, data stream wave display,
- Internet updateable
- Enhanced help function
- Print data via PC
- Brake Reset (EPB)
- Oil Lamp Reset
- Steering Angle Reset
- 4” TFT LCD True Colour Screen
- Input voltage range 9-18V
- Standard 16 Pin OBD interface
- Connection: Standard 16PIN OBD Diagnostic Interface
- Working Temp: -0°C ~ 50 °C
- Storage Temp: -20 °C ~ 70 °C
- Dimensions: 7.7” x 4.17” x 1.25” (L x W x H)
- Language options: English, Spanish, French.
- Weight: <400g
The CRP 129 Premium is both flexible and practical, making it a must have diagnosis tool for any and all car enthusiasts
This product comes with a access to valuable software updates which are released by Launch over the internet.
Geen klantbeoordelingen op dit moment.