MaxiSys MS906 is based on the Android operating system and is featured with an extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics at an affordable price. Built with Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), a 32G SSD hard drive and an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, MaxiSys MS906 efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
- Security policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
- Delivery policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
- Fast Delivery(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
Autel MaxiSys MS906 Description:
Autel MaxiSys MS906 is based on the Android operating system and is featured with an extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics at an affordable price. Built with Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), a 32G SSD hard drive and an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, Autel MaxiSys MS906 efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
Autel MaxiSys MS906 Highlights:
1. Autel MaxiSys Mini MS906 is Next Generation of MaxiDAS DS708, run faster than Autel MaxiDAS DS708.
2. One Year Free Update Online. After one year, you can buy Autel MaxiSys MS906 One Year Update Service from us.
3. Android 4.0 Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
4. Wifi Supported. But Wifi is only for Update. Can Not Use Wifi Connection to Do Diagnose.
5. Fast: Its high-performance hardware, combined with powerful software for advanced diagnostics, greatly accelerate the diagnostic process, displaying the diagnostic data fast and efficiently.
6. Innovative: Autel MaxiSys MS906 is a highly cost-effective and upgraded version for Autel DS708, DS808 and MK906, being packed with comprehensive functions needed for professional diagnostics, under the support of the strong brand, Autel.
7. Powerful: In addition to full OBD2 functions and all system diagnostics, it supports ECU Coding, actuation tests and multiple special functions, including Oil Reset, ABS/SRS Service, SAS Service, BMS Service, DPF Regeneration Service, TPMS Service, EPB Service, Throttle Matching, Tooth Learning, Injector Coding and IMMO Service, etc.
Autel MaxiSys MS906 Advantages:
- Full System Diagnostics & ECU coding: Autel MaxiSys MS906 scanner enjoys full system diagnostics, involveing ABS, SRS, Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Electronic, Engine, Transmission, etc. Besides, it gives the capability of ECU coding to change programmed options which already existent in the software. NOTE: The ECU coding is not universally compatible with all vehicles. Please send VIN number to [email protected] to make sure.
- 30 Service Functions: Autel MaxiSys MS906 comes with over 30 service functions when you finish update, including Oil Reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Brake bleed, DPF, IMMO keys, Injector, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, SEATS, Odometer, Lang change, Headlamp, CHG tire SIZE, TEC learn and a lot more. These special functions are all-round, reliable, powerful, running super fast, time-saving and cost-effective for a professional mechanics.
- Bi-Directional Control: Autel MaxiSys MS906 diagnostic scan tool supports Bi-Directional Control ( active test), allowing you to input commands into the ECU, check the integrity of all vehicle’s system. Wipers, door controls, windows, air conditioners, engine fans,etc.,all these modules could be well checked in few seconds.
Autel MaxiSys MS906 Features:
1. Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
2. 8.0” 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology
3. Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
4. Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
5. 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
6. Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
7. Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 6 hours of continuous operation
8. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
9. Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
10. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
11. Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
12. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
13. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
14. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
15. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
16. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
17. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
18. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
19. Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
How to register the Autel MaxiSys MS906 diagnostic scanner:
1. Visit the website: //pro.autel.com.
2. On the Sign In page, input your account ID and other information to log in, if you already have an account.
3. If you are a new member to Autel and do not have an account yet, click the Create Autel ID button on the left side.
4. Enter the required information in the input fields, read through Autel's Terms and Conditions and tick on Agree, and then click Create Autel ID at the bottom to continue.
5. The online system will automatically send a confirmation email to the registered email address. Validate your account by clicking the link provided through the mail. A product registration screen opens.
6. Find out the device's serial number and password from the About section of the Settings application on the display tablet.
7. Select the product model of your device, enter the product serial number and password on the Product Registration screen, and click Submit to complete the registration procedure
Autel MaxiSys MS906 Functions:
1. Complete Full System Diagnostic Functions
With a wide range of capabilities, the MS906 will let you get more repair work done quickly and easily. Look what this diagnostic scan tool will bring to you.
1). Retrieve ECU information of tested control units including unit type, version numbers and other specifications;
2). Read all kinds of DTCs from vehicle's control systems to locate problem areas, and offer possible solutions;
3). Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out;
4). Live data of each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph, digital, or full screen display modes;
5). Active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
2. In All Vehicle Systems on the ECUs
The diagnostic tool can access to ALL vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Network and etc., to perform a comprehensive scanning on ECUs to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
3. Active Test
The Active Test function is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. Available test varies by manufacturer, year, and model, and only the available tests display in the menu. During an active test, the tester outputs commands to the ECU in order to drive the actuators. This test determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states.
4. Special Functions
1). Oil Reset Service to reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system;
2). TPMS Service to look up the tire sensor IDs from ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after sensor replacements;
3). EPB Service to deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and set brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.;
4). ABS/SRS Services to perform bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor Test, and checking Module information, etc.;
5). SAS Service to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, and clear fault memory;
6). DPF Regeneration Service to clear the blockage through the continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter
7). BMS Service performs a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8). Brake Bleed performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), and turn off the warning light;
9). IMMO Service clear the lost car key's information and program the new key into the ECU database to protect user's car from being stolen;
10). Injector Coding writes the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector, so that the injector works;
11). Throttle Adaptation initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
5. Extension Usage (Optional Accessories for Maximized Advantage of this Scanner)
* To help you get the most from MS906, there are many optional accessories to work with the diagnostic tablet. This diagnostic scanner offers you more potential functions of TPMS diagnostics when working with the TPMS diagnostic tool MaxiTPMS TS401 from Autel.
* Combined with other products, MS906 can not only retrieve tire sensor IDs from ECU, perform TPMS programming and reset procedures, but can activate sensor, retrieve data, and program Autel MX –sensors.
1). Activate all magnetic, frequency, and tire deflation triggered sensors used on vehicle TPMS;
2). Retrieve sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition and modulation;
3). Manual input OE ID into MX-sensor, and program MX-Sensor by auto creating sensor ID.
6. Other Supported Functions:
3). CHG tire size
4). TEC learn
5). WIN DR ROOF
8). Lang change
Autel MaxiSys MS906 Vehicle Coverage:
This diagnostic scan tool works on more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes, and well combines with up to 12 kinds of adapters included in package. Even OBD-I compliant vehicles are perfectly supported by this diagnostic scanner when connecting via these adapters. Get one diagnostic scanner, and you can diagnose much more vehicles than using other diagnostic scan tools.
The supported brands are as follows: for Abarth, for Acura, for Alfa, for Audi, for Bentley, for Benz, for BMW, for Bugatti, for Chevrolet, for Chrysler, for Citroen, for Dodge, for Dacia, for Daihatsu, for Fiat, for Ford, for GM, for Holden, for Honda, for Hyundai, for Infiniti, for Isuzu, for Jaguar, for Jeep, for Kia, for Land Rover, for Lexus, for Lancia, for Maybach, for Mazda, for Mini, for Mitsubishi, for Nissan, for Opel, for Peugeot, for Porsche, for Renault, for Saab, for Scion, for Seat, for Skoda, for Smart, for Sprinter, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Toyota, for Vauxhall, for Volvo, for VW, etc.
Autel MaxiSys MS906 Comparison:
|All Systems DTC Scan||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Auto VIN Technology||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|MaxiFix Cloud-Based Info System||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Pre-scan Report & Post-scan Report||North America Only||--||North America Only||North America Only||√||North America Only||North America Only|
|Wireless VCI||MaxiFlash Elite||MaxiFlash Elite||MaxiFlash Elite||Wireless Diagnostic
|MaxiVCI V100||MaxiVCI V100||--|
|Battery Life||15400 mAh 3.7 V||11000 mAh 3.7 V||11000 mAh 3.7 V||11000 mAh 3.7 V||10000 mAh 3.7 V||10000 mAh 3.7 V||5000 mAh 3.7 V|
Autel MaxiSys MS906 Specification:
|Operating System||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)|
|Memory||2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM|
|Display||8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
|Camera (rear)||Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
|Audio Input/Output||Microphone, Single Speaker|
|Power and Battery||3.7V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply|
|Input Voltage||DC/12 V (9-35 V)|
|Power Consumption||5 W|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Housing||Rubberized outer protection and rugged internal housing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0mm (1.4”)|
|Weight||NW: 0.93 kg (2.05 lb.)|
Autel MaxiSys MS906 Package list:
1pc x Autel MS906 Main Unit
1pc x Adaptor for Nissan-14
1pc x Adaptor for BMW-20
1pc x Adaptor for Kia-20
1pc x Adaptor for Honda-3
1pc x Adaptor for Mitsubishi/ Hyundai-12+16
No customer reviews for the moment.