Autel MaxiBAS BT508
- The BT508 is powerful yet, lightweight battery and electrical system tester that uses Adaptive Conductance, an advanced battery analysis method, to produce a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold cranking ability and reserve capacity, vital to determining a battery’s true health. Download the free and easy-to-use mobile app, available for iOS and Android devices, to use with the BT508 to perform testing and display test results. The BT508 package includes a wireless Bluetooth vehicle communication interface enabling battery and electrical component registration.
Autel MaxiBAS BT508 Features:
- 1. Support in-vehicle and out-of-vehicle testing of passenger vehicle batteries
- 2. Test 6- and 12-volt batteries: 100 - 2000 CCA
- 3. Test 12- and 24- cranking/charging systems
- 4. Test Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL batteries
- 5. Compatible with CCA, CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS and MCA
- 6. One-touch battery registration
- 7. Illustration instruction guides for battery positioning and testing
- 8. Read and erase codes of all available systems
Why Choose Autel MaxiBAS BT508?
- 1. Fast Test: Deliver test results in seconds, ideal for busy shops;
- 2. Safe Connection: Safety clamps with reverse polarity protection;
- 3. Future Technologies: Support future battery and vehicle types via software updates;
- 4. Easy Share: Print out or email reports, easy to share with customers
- 5. Auto-Save: Saves test reports automatically for later view;
- 6. Wi-Fi Enabled: Wi-Fi connectivity to email test reports and update software.
Autel MaxiBAS BT508 Specification:
Connectivity: USB 2.0; Type C; Bluetooth V3.0 BR/EDR+ V4.2 LE Dual-Mode Input Voltage: 5 V DC Working Current: 150 mA at 12 V DC CCA Range: 100 to 2000 A Voltage Range: 6 to 36 V Working Temperature: -10° to 50° C (14° to 122° F) Storage Temperature: -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F) Dimension (L x W x H): 107 mm (4.21“) x 75 mm (2.95”) x 26 mm (1.02”) (clamp cable not included) Weight: 320 g (0.7 lb.)
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like