- On sale!
The MaxiSys Ultra is Autel’s most ambitious diagnostics tablet designed to maximize technician intelligence. It features a 13-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 256GB built-in memory, all powering the new split-screen multi-application navigation to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs. Combined with the dynamic topology module mapping, enhanced AutoSCAN features and Intelligent Diagnostics options, the Ultra offers the technicians step-by-step repair guidance. The new MaxiFlash VCMI functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and CAN BUS tester. The convenient docking station featured ensures you always have the power to scan.
Original Autel Maxisys Ultra Intelligent Automotive Full Systems Diagnostics Tool With MaxiFlash VCMI
Autel MaxiSys Ultra provides all the functions and repair tips you need to diagnose, repair and manage any issue. It is not only a intelligent diagnostic tool, but also a powerful vehicle repair equipment. Combined with the dynamic topology module mapping, enhanced AutoSCAN features and Intelligent Diagnostics options, the Ultra offers the technicians step-by-step repair guidance.The new MaxiFlash VCMI functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and CAN BUS tester. The convenient docking station featured ensures you always have the power to scan.
1. Two Year Free Update Online on Autel Official Website
2. Support New VCI Protocols: D-PDU/ SAE J2534/ RP1210/ DoIP/ CAN FD
3. Updated Version of MK908P/ MS908P/ Elite/ MS909/ MS919; All-in-one comprehensive scanner for large repair workshops;
4. Advanced VCMI 5-In-1 Device: VCI, OSCILLOSCOPE, MULTIMETER, WAVEFORM GENERATOR, CAN BUS CHECK
5. Provide Latest OE Level Coverage for 99.99% Makes in The Market: for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
6. Split-Screen Multi-Application Navigation with Super Fast Running Speed, Greatly Improving Your Work Efficiency;
7. Multiple Repair Guidance: Technical Service Bulletin (TSB), DTC Analysis, Repair Assist, Repair Tips, Component Measurement, and Relevant Cases;
8. One-Stop Intelligent Diagnosis Based on DTCs, Helping You Have a Clear Picture of Vehicle Status; the Ultra features the TSB, repair tips, DTC analysis, etc. For each fault code, Ultra performs in-depth analysis and gives the OE data and processing suggestions.
Supported Language: English Only
What's the Advantages of Maxisys Ultra
The new Topology Module Listing CAN BUS Tree, specially designed for the OEM diagnostic tools, shows all available control units of the test vehicle in different colors, helping users get to know the numbers of systems, the scanned systems, and the scan results at a glance.
* Intuitively display the current module status (includes whether there's a DTC in a specific module, and the number of DTCs);
* Systematically show the communication structure between the modules;
* Directly display the fault code and enter the system execution function;
* Clearly view the color coded module status tree by zooming in and out;
* Compatible with BMW, Ford, Audi, Chrysler, Nissan, Honda, Toyota, Lexus, Land Rover, Jaguar, Benz, VW, etc
1. Autel updates provide latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
2. Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
3. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
4. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
5. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
6. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
7. OE-Level Topology Module Tree, helping you veiwing the vehicle's crux much more intuitively;
8. Exceptional OE-Level Functionality from Comprehensive OBDII Diagnostics & Services to Advanced ECU Coding and Programming
Advanced 5-IN-1 VCMI
(VCI Connection + Oscilliscope + Waveform Gerneator + Multimeter + CAN UBS CHECK)
The VCMI of Autel Ultra is integrated with VCI functions + Oscilliscope + Waveform Gerneator + Multimeter + CAN UBS CHECK, which making the tool has never been so powerful.
1. VCI Connection (WiFi / BT / USB):
Support Dual Wireless Mode, the new host and communication box are connected through Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi communication transmission speed is faster/ more stable/ strong anti-interference ability, the actual test wireless distance is more than 50m, and the diagnosis speed is more than 30% faster.
VCMI integrated oscilloscope, through 4 major technologies: Large Bandwidth, High Sampling Rate, Deep Storage, Massive Preset Cases, supports 2 major features: Zoom & Playback, Advanced Triggering, improving the efficiency of solving complex faults.
* Ultra-Precision: 20MHz large bandwidth, up to 80MS/s sampling rate, accurate waveform acquisition, covering a wide range of vehicles
* More Complete: 32M memory, can capture complex signals, amplify and playback waveforms; support advanced edge triggering and pulse triggers, do not miss any key events.
* Easy to Use: Built-in massive preset case and waveform library, supplemented by instant help system
PS: Oscilloscope instant help system: After selecting any function on the oscilloscope screen, click the "bulb" icon to instantly locate the corresponding function in the manual.
3. Waveform Gerneator:
Supports multiple signal modes, including DC voltage, square wave, square wave (X+Y), triangle wave, actuator drive and arbitrary waveform. Simulate the signals of various sensors and ECU modules, you can intuitively judge whether it is a hardware problem without changing parts.
The Multimeter is mainly used to measure voltage, current, resistance, frequency, diode, duty cycle, pulse width and connectivity.
5. CAN UBS CHECK:
By detecting the signal of the OBD interface, you can quickly determine whether the communication status is normal. If the signal is normal, the indicator light will flash; if there is no signal, make sure the pins are set correctly.
Support D-PDU/ SAE J2534/ RP1210 & DoIP/ CAN FD:
D-PDU/ SAE J2534/RP1210 diagnostic protocols enable Ultra to diagnose and program more passenger and commercial vehicles, such as Volvo, VW, Benz, etc. Besides, with DoIP/ CAN FD protocols, which transmit data much faster than CAN, Ultra extends the diagnostic range for many new vehicle models, like GM (Post-2019); Volvo (Post-2018), Land Rover (Post-2017), Jaguar (Post-2017), BMW (G/E Chassis), etc.
1. Support D-PDU/J2534/RP1210 Diagnostic Protocols:
Autel MaxiSys Ultra supports API standard Communication Interface , with the Vehicle Communication Measurement Interface i.e. VCMI, we can perform OE-level diagnosis and programming for more accurate diagnosis and efficient car repair jobs to win more business!
2. Support CAN FD/DoIP Protocols
CAN-FD Bus Protocol is a much more efficient way of data tranmission than CAN data transfer protocol, its speed can be up to 4.05Mbit, which is 14 times faster than CAN2.0A/B. DoIP is based on a branch of UDS (better than CAN protocol), it is the unified standard of Diagnostics that have more conformity with the development of intelligent vehicles and faster data transmission, the quickest data rate is up to 100Mbit /s.The speed of diagnosis is 100-200 times faster than CAN, and the network upload rate is 300-400 times than CAN diagnosis.
NOTE: The CAN FD/DoIP protocols are not universal to all the vehicles. The CAN-FD Bus protocol is applicable for GM models produced in the second half of 2019, and the DOIP protocol mainly supports Volvo after 2018, Land Rover/ Jaguar after 2017, F chassis and G chassis BMW.
1. Intelligent Diagnostics, One-Stop Solution for DTCs
Intelligent Diagnostics provides smart shortcuts for technicians to get information directly related to the fault code, rather than that isn't relevant, helping technicians repair detected faults efficiently, making repair work 200% easier than ever.
1) One-Stop Solution to Guide Customers to Solve the Faults Step by Step
* Vehicle System and Detected DTC: displays the name of the vehicle system(s) and the detected DTC(s)
* Technical Service Bulletin (OEM Info): contains DTC-related recalls, TSB, and OEM campaigns.
* DTC Analysis: provides repair assistance information related to the fault code.
* Repair Assist: intelligently prioritizes DTCs and leads the user to the proper repair.
* Repair Tips: step by step guidance to efficiently to solve multiple faults
* Component Measurement: provides detailed information and instructional guides on using the oscilloscope to test components for faults.
* Relevant Case: offers relevant fault-clearing cases for reference.
* Compatible with: BMW, Ford, Audi, Chrysler, Nissan, Honda, Toyota, Lexus, Land Rover, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz, VW, etc.
2) 5-in-1 VCMI, Diagnose & Program Vehicles More Efficiently
* 5-in-1: Except working as a diagnostic tool, it also functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and CAN BUS tester.
* More Advanced than J2534: With the 3 diagnostic protocols (D-PDU/ SAE J2534/ RP1210), Ultra can work with more OEM diagnostic tools and diagnose & program more vehicles than J2534 programming tools.
2. Advanced ECU Programming & Coding
The need to perform programming & coding services is now more relevant in the aftermarket than ever. There are more and more instances where programming/coding is necessary, e.g., replacing a module, replacing the existing software or firmware in the ECUs, fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues, etc. There are two general types of programming operations:
A. Coding--also known as Teach-in Program, or Component Adaptation, is used to reprogram adaptive data for vehicle control modules after repairs or replacements of vehicle parts.
B. Programming --downloads the latest version of software from the online server database through Internet access (this procedure is done automatically when the tablet is connected to the Internet, so there is no need to check for software updates yourself), and reprograms the newest version into the vehicle's ECU.
Autel top scanner MaxiSys Ultra with VCMI can help you solve all above issues. With D-PDU, SAE J2534 & RP1210 protocols, Auto scan tool Maxisys Ultra provides diagnosing, coding, and programming for more passenger and commercial vehicles, much more advanced than J2534 programming tools.
* Online ECU programming & coding without any special connectors for BMW (F & G chassis);
* Online ECU programming for new chassis of Benz (204, 212, 207, 463, etc.); Online SCN for Benz (222, 212, 204, 205, etc.);
* Online ECU coding for Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, Renault, etc.
* ECU programming & coding for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Volvo, Land Rover, Jaguar, etc.
* The VCMI module also supports various common vehicle buses protocols, for instance: KPW, CAN, CAN-FD, DoIP, etc. Speaking of the CAN-FD, its transmission speed is 14 times faster than CAN.
3. Maintenance Functions Greatly Improve Work Efficiency
1) 26 Commonly Used Reset Functions for Fast Maintenance or Repairs:
Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, ABS Bleed, TPMS, Airbag Reset, DPF Reg., IMMO Service, Injector Coding, SAS Calibration, Suspension Calibration, Throttle Adaption, ABS/SRS, Gear Learning, Sunroof Initialization, Seats Calibration, Language Change, Headlight Matching, A/F Setting, WIN DR Roof, Odometer, CHG Tire Size, Cylinder, Turbocharging, Limit, Trans Adaption.
2) 10+ Advanced Functions for Different Vehicle Models:
No customer reviews for the moment.