Maxiscope allow you to mmeasure and test virtually all electrical and electronic components and circuits on today’s vehicles. Featuring a high speed sampling rate from 80MS/s to 20MS/s and incredible bandwidith of 20MHz. Maxiscope makes viewing waveforms on your high resolution 8” to 10” color screen clear and simple.
- Security policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
- Delivery policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
- Fast Delivery(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
The MaxiScope MP408 is a PC based 4-channel automotive oscilloscope. It works in combination with your PC or MaxiSys Tablet, which turns into a powerful diagnostic tool, providing you an insight to the inner workings of a vehicle’s electronic circuits. Featuring the user-friendly UI design combined with the unrivalled hardware specs, the MP408 system is able to measure and test virtually all the electrical and electronic components and circuits in any modern vehicles. Power for the MaxiScope MP408 Module comes directly from the USB port of the connected PC, making the system very versatile and portable to use.
- Features one-click auto setup of voltage scale and time base
- Works on all makes and models of modern vehicles
- Compatible with LIN, CAN and FlexRay data bus standards
- Reads and displays electrical signals in high resolution waveforms
- Allows manual editing of measurement parameter display
- Saves and reviews waveform data
- Features color coded 4-channel control panel
- Intuitive UI design features easy trigger point adjustment and real time scale info display
- Direct power supply through USB connection
- Free online software update through the Internet
- Portable design with strong housing and protective rubber boot
No customer reviews for the moment.