The MaxiSys MS909EV is a new generation of intelligent diagnostics for electric, hybrid, gas and diesel vehicles. With its dedicated EVDiag Box, MaxiFlash VCI, and detailed graphics, system information, and step-by-step instructions, the MaxiSYS 909EV provides a comprehensive approach to advanced electric and hybrid vehicle diagnostics.
- Security policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
- Delivery policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
- Fast Delivery(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
MaxiSYS MS909 EV
OBD2 Bi-Directional Dual Wi-Fi Diagnostic Scanner And VCMI
The MaxiSys MS919 features a 9.7-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 128GB built-in memory to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs. The new MaxiFlash VCMI, functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and CAN BUS tester. The supporting MS919 software provides a large library of preset guided tests and extensive waveform library, to ensure techs are getting the most Oscilloscope use. The MS919 software outperforms competitors by offering DTC and sensor specific test options to help test more accurately, as well as providing probe and component location diagrams so technicians test while connected correctly.
Autel MS909 Smart Diagnosis Scanner: Get to know Autel Intelligent Diagnostic from MS909, MS919, MaxiSys Ultra!
- TSB: Official statement to eliminate unnecessary inspection process
- Repair Assist: DTCs Rank by Priority, Step By Step Repair Guidance, Precise Recommendation Of Parts Location, Diagram & Other Info.
- DTC Analysis: Possible Symptoms, Possible Causes, Possible Solutions
- Relevant Cases: OE Repair History & Library
Note: Intelligent Diagnostics functions are not universal to all the vehicles, please send VIN to check comparability before you order!
- 36+ Service Functions: MS909 can perform comprehensive vehicle-specific service and special functions like Oil Reset, EPB Reset, SAS Calibration, DPF Regeneration, Battery Registration, Throttle Matching, Suspension Calibration, ABS Bleed, Injector Coding, Power Balance, Crankshaft Position Variation Learn and etc.
- Active Tests/ Bi-directional Control: Autel MS909 the latest automotive diagnostic scan tool comes with bi-directional control capability to control and activate various vehicle systems, sub-systems or components like ABS pump, valves, window, door, roof, lamps and etc to perform active tests to check whether they are functioning well as they should.
- ECU Coding: Update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements.
NOTE: Services, Active Test, ECU Coding functions are NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number and functions to check compatibility before you order!
Autel MaxiSys: Highlights to Boost Work Efficiency
Professional Autel scanner Autel MaxiSys MS909, MS919 and MaxiSys Ultra include the upgraded MaxiFlash VCI, with which specially designed features to make your work easy and fast.
- Dual Wi-Fi: Fastest and stable wireless data communication between MaxiSys diagnosis tablet and your vehicle, speed up to 164 feet/50m, increases by 30% compared to its precedents. Other WIFI is for connecting your MS909 to Internet for update the latest software anytime.
- Operation Navigation: Auto scan tool features with operation navigation, just like your computer, you can always know which steps are you in, what module are you checking on and quickly for better diagnostic guidance.
Pre-Scan and Post-Scan function, a truly practical function for car workshops:
- Step 1. Auto SCAN the Vehicle: the Auto VID function can automatically identify the vehicle and all equipped systems, codes and code details will be listed.
- Step 2. Print Pre-SCAN Report with customized with shop and vehicle information.
- Step 3. Repair Vehicle: creates efficient repair plan from the start.
- Step 4. Auto SCAN Repaired Vehicle: ensures no new faults were created during repair and no DTCs are present at completion.
- Step 5. Print Post-SCAN Report: proves all DTCs on Pre-SCAN report are fixed.
Autel MaxiSys Automotive Scan Tool: Advanced MaxiFlash VCI
MS909, MS919, MaxiSys Ultra automotive diagnostic computer is able to perform OE level all systems diagnostics on over 80 makes and models to retrieve vehicle ECU information, read and clear codes, view live data stream of multiple sensors.
- Supported to OE-Diagnostic Protocols: D-PDU/J2534/RP1210 OE-diagnostic protocols.
- Supported to CAN FD/ DoIP Protocols: Transmission speed up to 4.05Mbit, 14 times faster than CAN2.0A/B.
- Supported to More Vehicle Models: The agreement currently applies to GM models in the second half of 2009, Volvo models after 2018, L-and Rover / Jaguar models after 2017, BMW F chassis G chassis.
No customer reviews for the moment.