Endoscope camera for inspection and observation of places cannot be directly observed by human eyes like car engines and closed mechanical parts.
- Security policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
- Delivery policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
- Fast Delivery(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
Launch VSP-808 Videoscope
The ideal tool for for viewing, photographing or recording hard to reach areas, and for retrieving lost items! the Launch Videoscope / Borescope / Endoscope is a tool you'll wonder how you managed without.
The head of the camera is fluid resistant and can illuminate even the darkest corners of a vehicle with its built-in LED light.
The camera is capable of recording 30 frames per second and anything you have recorded or photographed can later be viewed via any PC or USB compatible tablet, such as the Launch X431 range.
In addition to the standard working head, the probe can be fitted with the included magnet, hook, or the 90 degree mirror.
- Record video at 30 frames a second in full VGA resolution
- Capture still images.
- View on the integrated TFT screen.
- Transfer and assess your videos & pictures on your Launch X431 Pad.
- Capable of viewing every inch and corner of a vehicle via the 30" flexible articulating probe cable
- Miniature camera is IP67 certified for immersion, so you know it can safely be used in any fluid soaked area
- Camera size allows it to fit easily into spark plug holes and any other small space in need of inspection
- Six LED lights with adjustable setting, offering varying degrees of brightness
- Designed to be ergonomic and light weight
- Zoom in and out
- Right-angle viewing
- Magnetic head
Videoscope Technical Specifications
- Display: 4.3" TFT
- Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Screen brightness adjustment
- Black & White setting
- Image type: Live video / Image stills
- Frame rate: 30 frames per second
- Image Sensor: 2.8mm CMOS 720p
- Lens Diameter: 5.5mm
- Lens Focus distance 3 - 300mm
- White Balance: Automatic
- Exposure: Automatic
- Light Source: 6 Adjustable LEDs
- Unit Length: 3.37ft
- Probe Cable Length: 1000mm
- Probe Tube Diameter: 6.0mm
- Min. Bending Radius: 50mm
- Viewable Angle: 60°
No customer reviews for the moment.