Launch TPMS Sensor Metal LTR-03 RF Sensor 315MHz & 433MHz 2 in 1 Universal Programmable
Launch TPMS Sensor Metal LTR-03 RF Sensor Specs:
Features with an international leading automotive grade chip, the pressure value of LTR-03 can be accurate to 0.1 BAR. The high Precision Air Valve can effectively prevent air leakage and ensures durability and stability. With the outstanding and reliable OE level performance, LTR-01 can replace all originalreplace original tire pressure sensors, copy the original tire pressure sensor data and can be programmed indefinitely.
Launch Radio frequency Rubber TPMS Sensor is a programable universal replacement Tpms sensor which meets original equipment qualityand performance standards.The TPMS Sensor covers over 95% of equipped vehicles and has a 3 to 5 year battery life. , its combines 315 to 433 MHz applications into one sensor
1. 2 in 1 Programmable TPMS Sensor
2. Battery Life of 4 to 6 Years
3. Over-the-Air Wireless Programming
4. Compatible with OE Sensors of 315MHz/ 433MHz
5. Unlimited Number of Reprogramming for LAUNCH Sensors
Launch TPMS Sensor Metal LTR-03 RF Sensor Features:
1. Dual frequency in one sensor, covers 98% vehicle models
2. It can replace all original tire pressure sensors and copy the original tire pressure sensor data
3. Performance comparable to the original factory (support 315MHz, 433MHz), unlimited programming, convenient and durable non-destructive installation
4. Features with an international leading FXTH87 automotive grade chip, pressure value can be accurate to 0.1 BAR
5. The high Precision Air Valve effectively prevents air leakage and ensures durability and stability
How to Use the Launch LTR-03 RF Sensor?
1. Tire pressure learning:
Use the tire pressure learning function of a tire pressure diagnostic tool, follow the steps to operate. (Part of the vehicle learning process is self-learning, the tire pressure sensor will automatically activate after a short distance driving
2. Install the Tire:
Put the tire with the installed tire pressure sensor back on the vehicle
3. After the vehicle self-learning, the tire pressure sensor system is activated successfully, and the dashboard will show the normal tire pressure.
How to Use the Launch LTR-03 RF Specification:
|RF transmitter power