GODIAG GT100 OBDII Protocol Detector OBD2 Break Out Box ECU Connector Compatible with LAUNCH, AUTEL, FOXWELL, XHORSE
- Security policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
- Delivery policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
- Fast Delivery(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
GODIAG GT100 AUTO TOOLS OBD II Break IN UAE,Dubai Out Box ECU Connector with Good Quality
Highlights for GT100 ECU connector:
- It is the latest testing platform for OBDII protocol communication detection and ECU maintenance/diagnosis /programming /coding.
- It can convert the car OBD2 interface into 16 pin for signal detection and electrical level conversion.
- Able to connect the single modules or multiple modules of the vehicle.
- It can be connected with any diagnostic tool to tell whether the car communication is good or not.
- Can work with most device to do test, will make your operation much easier , such as xhorse vvdi2, Autel Scanner, Launch Scanner, Vident Scanner, and so on.
- It can also supply power to the car when you change the battery to avoid the vehicle control module data being lost,automatically locked,the key remote control fails and the fault light turns on.
- Ship from US and EU and UK warehouse, Fast Delivery with Tax Free.
- Guarantee: One year warranty.
- Can support all key lost, activate the meter and wake up the anti-theft module.
(1) for Porsche, VW 4th generation smart key &5th generation card key (models such as: new A6L Touareg A4 Q5 A7), use GT100 short the banana PIN 16----PIN 1, After the instrument is on, the key matching tool connects to GT100+ female Head for data collection. Some vehicle instruments are not bright, but data can also be collected, for example: A6L Q7.
(2) Can replace the engine ECU for Toyota; and Support onnect short-circuit PIN13-PIN4 with Key Programmer when do all key lost for Toyota.
(3) Mitsubishi all key lost matching or all key lost for remote control key, need to set OBDII short-circuit PIN1-PIN4.
- With BMW CAS4 & CAS4+ Test Platform and BMW FEM/BDC test platform，GT100 can work with Xhorse VVDI2/Lonsdor K518/CGDI/Autel im608 to Support Off-site Key Programming/All Keys Lost/ Add New Key.
GODIAG GT100 Functions in Detail
- By connecting the vehicle and diagnostic tool via OBDII, Godiag GT100's LED will indicate whether the OBDII diagnostic interface has a good communication with the car
- Monitor the voltage of vehicle OBDII interface and display it in real time. If it is less than 11V, please stop the diagnosis and programming to avoid the vehicle being unable to start/data loss/module locked.
|1. Manufacturer custom
2. SJE1850 wire
3. Manufacturer custom
4. Power grounding
5. Signal grounding
7. ISO9141-2&iso, DIS4230-4K wire
8. Manufacturer custom
|9. Manufacturer custom
10. SJE1850 wire《bus->
11. Manufacturer custom
12. Manufacturer custom
13. Manufacturer custom
15. ISO9141-2 & ISO/DIS 4230-4L wire
16. Car battery positive
1. OBDII Protocol Detector & communication detection
1) Connect GODIAG GT100 to the OBDII diagnostic port of the car.
2) When the device displays the voltage, turn on the power switch of GODIAG GT100.
3) Then connect to the diagnostic tool, when the tool is communicating with the car, the LED indicator of corresponding protocol will light up or flash. ( If the CAN protocol is detected, it will have the maximum brightness. When the communication is successful, the corresponding CAN-H and CAN-L will dim or twinkling weakly)
2. ECU connection: single module connection
GODIAG GT100, connected to a single ECU module, is convenient for a user to do the single-module diagnosis and programming.
1) Connect the ECU with the color jumpers. (If the ECU is CAN protocol, please check whether you will need to connect a 120 ohm resistor.)
2) The Godiag GT100 can be powered by connecting to the OBDII diagnostic interface of car, or by an AC power adapter.
3) To diagnose and program for a single ECU by connecting the diagnostic tool or ECU programmer.
3. Banana plug extension connection:
Extend the car's OBDII 16pin interface to tell you whether the OBDII interface connection is good or not, which is convenient for the test of OBDII interface voltage waveform.
4. Convert OBD1 diagnostic interface to the standard OBD2
Use the connector to convert the OBD1 interface into obd2 interface according to the diagnostic interface communication protocol.
5. Connect multiple ECU control modules at the same time, which is convenient for the professional engineers to detect and maintain.
6. Used as the extension cables: The space of the diagnostic interface location is too narrow to connect to the diagnostic tool, or the user find that the diagnostic cable is not long enough during maintenance. It can be extended by 1.2 meters.
7. Able to power the car when replacing the used battery.
1) Prepare battery A to supply power by connecting to No. 16 / 4 / 5 holes of Godiag GT100 & to the OBD2 diagnostic interface of the car.
[Notice 1. Turn on the power switch of Godiag GT100. 2. Don't turn on the ignition switch, don't start the car]
2) Then replace the brand-new battery B with the used battery in the car, which will ensure that the car has fully power to prevent data loss and audio lock-up or the malfunction due to lack of power to the ECU control module.
No customer reviews for the moment.